Hello, friends! I just wanted to put up a page with some resources and ideas for keeping yourselves safe and happy. Or in the pursuit of happiness. For right now, I just have hotlines, but when I have more time later, I’ll add ideas for making your own Bother Box and even a DIY Mr. Oinkers project! But not right now because I’m doing laundry and I’m lazy. I am also open to ideas and suggestions from you guys!
- Suicide Hotline : 1-800-273-TALK
- IMAlive hopeline: 1-800-784-2433 (also features online chat)
- Crisis Line: 775-784-8090 (call) or 839-863 (text “ANSWER” for text messaging, useful for those of us who hate talking on the phone)
- Crisis Text: 741-741 (text “GO”, again useful for those with phone anxieties)
- The Trevor Project : 866-488-7386 (for LGBTQ+ Youths)
- 7 Cups of Tea : a website and also Android and iOS app that offers peer support as well as an option for online therapy. Has additional resources besides chat.
- Hotline Lists : list of hotline numbers and websites that I’m too lazy to type up here
I really hope that if you are feeling unsafe, you can call or text or chat with any of these hotlines. If you are not in crisis, if you just have a question or want some advice, I am not a trained professional, but I am willing to offer suggestions as a friend, nothing more. Disclaimer: I am not a licensed person. I don’t even have a state ID.